Why hello Friday, I am glad you are here. Only 2 more days till Heartland is on. (I hate having to wait a whole week to see the next episode.)
The one bummer of this weekend is that Cody left today for a nerdy journalism conference in San Francisco for for the weekend. 😦
But here are my 5 AWESOME things that happened this week 🙂
1. My Birchbox finally came! 5 days late but hey, better late than never! Maybe, if you are lucky I will tell you whats inside 😉
2. I rode horses on Wednesday. SO MUCH FUN. I went swimming with them and rode bare back for the first time! And then we had to trot all the way home on the trail. HOLY CRAP I CAN STILL BARELY MOVE!!
3. So excited for our new 2012 winter line to be out! I can’t wait to show everyone our holiday collection!
4. My beautiful friend Rhiannon got married this past weekend. She looked amazing being driven down to the isle in her jeep to the tune of “Hottie In A Jeep” by Awry. AWESOMENESS 🙂
5. I was walking Ellie the other night on the levee by my house and was reminded how lucky we are to live where we do.
How was your week? I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. Go check out the other H54F!