WHAAAT! Melissa over at A Mile In Her Boots, nominated me for the Liebster Award! HOW COOL IS THAT?!? Thanks girl! You rock!
The Liebster Award is given to new or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It’s a great way to find new and noteworthy blogs.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers(with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. (PS. this is not as easy as you may think because of rule #5!)
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs
11 random facts about me.
1. I ski
2. I possess LG, LGI, WSI, First Aid, AED, CPR, and SLPA certifications/Licenses.
3. Long story short, I met my boyfriend at a bar. To clarify, the jankiest bar in town where a guy tried to sell us his cd after he showed us his bleeding nipples…Classy, I tell ya.
4. I have high anxiety.
5. I love planning things. It calms me down.
6. I will be 25 in less than 2 weeks and I have absolutely NO IDEA what I want to do with my life and that scares the shit out of me. (see 4 and 5)
7. I want to have, 3 kids boy girl boy. I only have names picked out for the boys though. Luke. So Cody can say “Luke, I am your father” BAHAH I laugh EVERY time. and Makin. So I can say “Hey Makin, watcha makin, Makin? Are you makin bacon, Makin?” Dead serious. Don’t judge, its going to be awesome. It has been my plan since I was 16. And yes, it is a real name. Go watch How to Deal with Mandy Moore. I am not lying.
8. I am a love child and because of that I have 2 last names. I am so thankful that my parents didn’t try to stay together for me/never got married. They actually like each other and talk even when I am not around. 🙂
9. I lived in NY for a summer working at a sleep away summer camp.
10. Sometimes I feel like the love I have for my puppy is semi unhealthy. Don’t judge. That girl is my child.
11. I don’t think I have ever had a healthy relationship until Cody. I am so thankful that he taught me what that means.
1. Where did you grow up?
Sacramento, CA. Born and raised.
2. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
This questions is way harder than it seems. I love Sacramento. My family lives here and I am very attached to them. I moved to San Francisco for a year for school and hated it. In reality, Cody and I want to end up in a small town called shingle springs. There we will be able to have our 8 acres with horsies and sheep and goats and all sorts of awesomeness.
3. What is on your DVR at all times?
Well, I don’t have a DVR. We actually don’t have cable either. Never have. Mostly we watch Netflix and Hulu. At the moment, I have been on a Bones kick. and The Simpsons and Psych and Glee and Castle and New Girl and I feel like I should stop before it sounds like I watch too much tv…..oh wait.
4. What are two things on your bucket list?
Sky Diving. I need to do it. It scares the crap out of me but it NEEDS to happen. Also, I want to go skiing outside of North America. This shouldn’t be too difficult it is just a money thing. My dad takes a group to go every year but he says that I have to pay my own way if I want to go which means I need to win the lottery/get a job….
5.Where can you usually be found doing on the weekends?
Depends on the season. If it is winter, I am skiing. If not, I like going to garage sales and wine tasting. But mostly, just normal people stuff like being boring and relaxing in my pjs/working my jewelry business…sometimes in my pjs.
6. What’s your favorite hobby?
Does skiing count? How about my jewelry business? Does that count, I totally love doing that. It feels more like a hobby than a job. Other than those, window shopping.
7.Are you guilty of watching reality shows? Which ones?
Teen Mom! And proud of it!
8. What is your favorite holiday and why?
I love the 4th of July! I think it is the combination of warm summer nights and fireworks mixed with some friends.
9. Do you have a favorite quote that is meaningful to you?
“I am only in charge of my own happiness”
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The consistency it has brought to my life. Also, I enjoy something that is my own. My friends don’t know about it so I feel like I can be more honest when I write.
11. Do you have a beauty product you can not live without?
My Diorshow mascara. I am blonde and so are my eyelashes. I look like I have none when I don’t wear any. It took me a while to find one that I liked and this one makes my lashes look so pretty!
Questions for nominees:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. If you could go anywhere in the universe, where would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite thing about your town?
4. What is the best advice you have ever received?
5. If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you want to have with you?
6. Favorite Disney movie?
7. What is your go to winter accessory?
8. What is your go to beauty product?
9. If you could do anything, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite hair product? Or are you all natural?
11. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I hope I did this right and that you all haven’t been nominated yet, and well, if you already have, then you should just feel extra special! (Did you like that run on sentence? I’m awesome with grammar. 🙂
PS. I am having a really hard time leaving this post aligned left instead of centered. UGH Stupid numbers making everything look funny.