Pretty sure this holiday has COMPLETELY thrown off what ever is left of my
eternal internal clock, because it does not feel like Friday. This week has just flown by. I have been so busy that I have not had any time to even take down Christmas decorations yet! Nor have I written thank you cards for Christmas or my birthday! Is it acceptable to combine those? I mean I did grow up with birthday/christmas presents…no? Fine. Can I at least put them in the same envelope??
I really should be writing those…After I finish this post….Holy moly, I am a slacker.
Alright, so onto 5 awesome things that happened this week!
1. SNOW DAYS! How awesome is this picture of Tala!
2. I got my influenster box earlier this month and I have had a blast trying out everything they sent me. There will be a more detailed post filled with ridiculous photos of myself wearing a mud mask and learning how to take pictures of lip gloss….
PS. If you would like an invite to influenster, let me know, I have a few more to give away.
3. I am so thankful that Nugget has decent sushi for when cooking is not on my to do list. This picture occurred multiple times this past week.
4. Doggy park love. Ellie is so happy there. It makes me so happy to see her so happy 🙂
5. Cat in a box. Better yet, 2 legged kitty in a box. I have the best animals ever.
So those are a few of the things that made this week fly by without me realizing it.
PS. Is it lame that I have ZERO photos of NYE??
PPS. I really need to go take down Christmas decorations now… Sadness.