Apparently I didn’t take enough photos this week…or I just didn’t do much. So this may be more of a flashback High 5 for friday. Maybe just a half flashback half not so flashback…its just gonna be jumbled. Hopefully I don’t confuse you too much…Look how tan I was!!!
1. I am totally missing my synchro days. The makeup is a little intense but I was in such good shape!
2. My pink wall at my momma’s house. I love that wall. I don’t think Cody will let me have a pink bedroom wall at our house. Sad face.
This was supposed to be our funny photo, apparently, I didn’t get that message…
3. This Saturday I am going to Premier Designs’ Regionally Rally and I am SOOOOOO excited! It is going to be a day full of the release of our new line of jewelry and motivation and support and I can’t wait! Most of these photos were from our National Rally in texas this past July. I love my PD family. And I am excited that this rally is in town 🙂
4. I got my first ad! I am soooo excited! :)))))))
5. I love bagels. Cody drove all the way to Davis (25ish min away) to go get some. I was SOOO happy 🙂
I hope you all had a wonderful week! I needed some awesomeness from my past in here to make up for some of the lame things that have been happening this week.