I feel like I just wrote this post…like yesterday. Apparently I have been busy. And except for the “fight” I got into with our AC repair man, it was a pretty good week. Actually, my house is totally peaceful right now too. I am having some “me” time. Cody is at hockey game and Paul (our roomie) isn’t home, so it is just me and Ellie bellie chillin’. I really like this. 🙂
Here are 5 awesome things that happened this week!
1. We started our book club and my books came yesterday! I am really excited for our first meeting and see how it goes 🙂
PS. If you want to do a virtual book club with me let me know!
2. Margarita Day. Duh. This needs no explanation on why it is here. The more tequila the better.
3. If buying a cat butt hook at IKEA wasn’t good enough…This was what it comes up as in the computer! WHAAATT!!
4. One morning, Cody and I drove 45 minutes to go to breakfast at the Train Station. SOGOOD. We love this place.
*Homer Simpson Drool.
5. This week’s episode of New Girl was awesome. I love this show.
Bonus: This is how Ellie begs for people food. Adorably.
Double Bonus: IFINISHEDMYFABABFEBRUARY!!!!!
AND I did all of it! Didn’t miss a day!