Happy Friday! It has been a messed up week at work with everything going on and the amount of actual speech things that I got done were minimal. It is totally throwing me off. Oh well. at least it is Friday and there are only 3 more weeks until we are off for thanksgiving!
Here are 5 pretty awesome things that happened this week.
1. My sister went to her first Homecoming! She is getting so old!
2. 4th annual girl dates to Apple Hill with the BFF.
3. We had our Harvest Festival on wednesday at work and before that I went around asking for donations for our kids. Home Depot donated almost 50 pumpkins! How amazing is that!
4. The leaves are turning colors. Pretty soon it will be even more beautiful!
5. At our house, Halloween treats aren’t just for kids.
Linking up with Lauren, Lauren, and Jeanett.