Man! I was a terrible blogger this week! It was a busy week though.
Monday, I cleaned/organized the office.It feels so good in there now! Now, if only the rest of the house felt that way. Tuesday, we went cake tasting 🙂 Wednesday, I had a jewelry show and then went over to my Momma’s house to see her Stitch Fix. Thursday, we went to our caterer and sampled our food and got a legit quote (versus an arbitrary one). And now it is Friday, and after work we are headed to San Francisco to go stay with my G-Ma for the weekend!
So please excuse my absence. We were busy.
So I guess that was kind of my H54F right there. But here they are again, in H54F format, of course.
1. Cake Tasting. Duh. Too bad I am way too picky about wedding cake and didn’t really find a cake that liked in this first tasting. Darn, I guess we will just have to go again!
2. Wedding food. I love when people give me food and I can sample everything.
3. Getting to go to work later and getting off earlier but still getting paid the same because of a training.
4. Learning how to get Ellie to cuddle again. Eat beef jerky and not give her any.
5. Blubbering over this video on my lunch at work.
Linking up with Lauren, Lauren, and Jeanett.